If you think you think you or your child might have a learning disorder, you know the challenges it can bring. I provide psychoeducational testing, which evaluates children, adolescents, and adults for learning disabilities. These evaluations give a comprehensive view of intellectual ability (IQ), attention, visual-spatial abilities, information processing, and learning (reading, written expression, and mathematics) in order to determine intellectual and academic strengths and weaknesses.
Call today 703-340-1667.
Testing for learning disabilities is helpful to:
- Determine whether your child has a learning disability
- Ensure access to early intervention
- Document a disability to secure accommodations on standardized tests such as the SAT
- Uncover the reasons for your child’s academic struggles or underperformance
- Confirm a learning disability diagnosis
- Document a disability to secure accommodations at school or work
- Generate detailed recommendations to address your child’s learning disorder
What makes working with me different:
- You will always be working directly with me. Unlike other evaluators, I don’t use graduate students, technicians, or associates
- I have more than 16 years of experience conducting learning disability evaluations
- I can frequently get you the report in a few weeks – a much shorter turnaround time than most evaluators
- I’m available to test remotely, minimizing health risks to your or your child